Valeton - GP-200LT Multi-Effects Processor
LIGHT is MIGHT
GP-200LT is the LITE version of the GP-200, a swift drifting, a smooth racing. With its compact size and portable design, this burden lifter allows you to pick out your favorite sound and clear out just enough physical space, making it easy to fit into any pedalboard, and help you mix and match with any setup you prefer.
The GREAT interface on the desk
· Win/Mac/iOS/Android system supported
· 6-in/4-out, Re-amp and Loopback function loaded
· An unique aux input directly transferring plugged-in audio signals to the USB
· Independent headphone volume knob: quickly switching monitoring lines without repeatedly plugging and un-plugging cables
NO HARM DONE to any tone
Equipped with the GP-200's same effects library, combining 140 legendary amplifiers & cabinets simulations, over 100 renowned stompbox effect pedals and 20 factory cab IR slots, GP-200LT doesn't sacrifice any quality on tones.
Versatile I/Os is a MUST
· 1/4″ TS instrument input
· 2 × Balanced 1/4″ TRS outputs
· 1/4″ Unbalanced FX LOOP I/O for connecting other gears
· 1/8″ Headphone output
· Stereo 1/8″ Aux Input
· 1/8" TRS MIDI IN/OUT (THRU) jacks for further control expansion
· 2 × 1/4″ TRS EXP/FS jack (Supports simultaneous connection of 2 external EXPs or up to 4 footswitches)
20 buttons and knobs, missile's PRECISION
Module buttons help with effect modules' in/out and on/off, quick access knobs bring personalizations to every patch.
Your EYES love the visual, your BRAIN loves the interface
The same 4.3″ 480*272 TFT LCD as the GP-200, accompanied by the what-we-call "user-friendly" UI design, made by and for the professionals.
Effect chain without a "CHAIN"
Thanks to the 11 effect modules that can function simultaneously, the GP-200LT can achieve anything you want on your pedalboard. You can also adjust and move the effect sequence, commanding your tones winding around.
A loyal ASSISTANT of your inspiration
With the up to 180 seconds looper and a stylish drum machine, the GP-200LT is ready to present your ideas in mind and turn them into fortunes of art.
- Compact size, uncompromised sound quality
- The same HD modeling technology and platform used on the GP-200 deliver the pure, organic tones
- 24-bit 44.1kHz audio conversion
- Over 240 high quality effects
- 140+ legendary guitar/bass/acoustic amps, cabinets
- 100+ dynamic/distortion/frequency/modulation/delay/reverb effects
- Supporting 20 user IRs storage
- 256 patch slots (100 factory, 156 user)
- Up to 11 freely movable modules in the effect chain able to work simultaneously
- 180-second looper
- 100 high quality drum patterns
- Sensitive built-in chromatic tuner
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD presents an intuitive, user-friendly multi-language UI
- 4 customizable LED footswitches with 3 footswitches templates, applicable for various situations
- Independent headphone volume knob, making GP-200LT a perfect desktop effects processor/audio interface
- Diverse I/Os matching with diverse needs
- USB Type-C connection audio interface compatible with Win/Mac/iOS/Android systems
- 6-in 4-out USB Audio supports Re-amp and Loopback
- Intuitive Win/Mac editor
- Rugged cast metal chassis
- DC 9V power supply
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
REVV Amplification - Glenn Fricker Northern Mauler Distortion
GLENN FRICKER SIGNATURE SERIES NORTHERN MAULER Ferocious Frostbitten Tone Say No To Boring Guitar Tone – The Northern Mauler seamlessly combines Revv’s boutique high gain & Swedish chainsaw mayhem in...
GFI System - Cabzeus
Cabzeus is a algorithm-based speaker - cabinet - miking simulator system. Connected direct to your gears this device enables you to obtain the sound of a miked-guitar amp cabinet without...
29 Pedals - FLWR
FLWR is an overdrive, distortion and sometimes fuzz! It starts very clean and gets up into Fuzz territory at max settings. It's designed to help you find your own...