GFI System - Synesthesia Modulation
Synesthesia is an advanced, yet user friendly dual-channel multi-modulation engines, capable of running two modulation algorithms simultaneously. Packed with 37 classic and modern algorithms and 3 different DSP routing schemes Synesthesia offers limitless sonic possibilities.
Synesthesia is not just another modulation pedal. By marrying a powerful dual-engine architecture with rich and deep algorithms we provide players with immersive and 'colorful' modulation effects experience, hence the name : Synesthesia.
Key Features :
- Dual-engine runs 2 algorithms simultaneously.
- 37 classic and modern modulation effects.
- Flexible DSP Routings : Cascade, Mixture, Split.
- 32 Presets.
- MIDI In / MIDI Thru.
- Expression Pedal and CV input.
- Aux Switch expansion.
- Input impedances : 1 MOhm.
- Output impedances : 500 Ohm.
- DAC / ADC resolution : 24 bits.
- Current draw : ~240 mA.
- Input / Output jacks : 1/4 inch TS.
- USB Connector : Type B
- Weight : 800 grams (1.6 lbs).
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 12 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power requirement : 9VDC / 240mA, negative-center plug.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
29 Pedals - EUNA
EUNA is the Elite UNity Amplifier from 29 Pedals. An input driver that replaces a conventional buffer, EUNA is built to protect and condition your instrument's signal to prepare it...
29 Pedals - FLWR
FLWR is an overdrive, distortion and sometimes fuzz! It starts very clean and gets up into Fuzz territory at max settings. It's designed to help you find your own...
29 Pedals - JFET
What can be said about the humble boost pedal? It's an AC wave riding on a DC voltage and I did my very best to elevate it. JFET is...