GFI System - Synesthesia Modulation
Synesthesia is an advanced, yet user friendly dual-channel multi-modulation engines, capable of running two modulation algorithms simultaneously. Packed with 37 classic and modern algorithms and 3 different DSP routing schemes Synesthesia offers limitless sonic possibilities.
Synesthesia is not just another modulation pedal. By marrying a powerful dual-engine architecture with rich and deep algorithms we provide players with immersive and 'colorful' modulation effects experience, hence the name : Synesthesia.
Key Features :
- Dual-engine runs 2 algorithms simultaneously.
- 37 classic and modern modulation effects.
- Flexible DSP Routings : Cascade, Mixture, Split.
- 32 Presets.
- MIDI In / MIDI Thru.
- Expression Pedal and CV input.
- Aux Switch expansion.
- Input impedances : 1 MOhm.
- Output impedances : 500 Ohm.
- DAC / ADC resolution : 24 bits.
- Current draw : ~240 mA.
- Input / Output jacks : 1/4 inch TS.
- USB Connector : Type B
- Weight : 800 grams (1.6 lbs).
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 12 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power requirement : 9VDC / 240mA, negative-center plug.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Crazy Tube Circuits - Super Conductor
Super Conductor features 4 distinct boost circuits in a small pedal format. Based on one-knob-wonders of the present and past, these tone accelerators can drive your rig into sonic bliss. Each...
Crazy Tube Circuits - Stardust V2
Maxing out an American Blackface amp is truly an experience to remember. The harmonics and dynamic response are incomparable.Blackface Stardust is designed to sound and respond exactly like that. A...
Temple Audio - IEC to C7 Adaptor
Use this adaptor to convert the standard IEC power cable end to the C7 connector used on Hi5 Power Module. ** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be...