GFI System - Synesthesia Modulation
Synesthesia is an advanced, yet user friendly dual-channel multi-modulation engines, capable of running two modulation algorithms simultaneously. Packed with 37 classic and modern algorithms and 3 different DSP routing schemes Synesthesia offers limitless sonic possibilities.
Synesthesia is not just another modulation pedal. By marrying a powerful dual-engine architecture with rich and deep algorithms we provide players with immersive and 'colorful' modulation effects experience, hence the name : Synesthesia.
Key Features :
- Dual-engine runs 2 algorithms simultaneously.
- 37 classic and modern modulation effects.
- Flexible DSP Routings : Cascade, Mixture, Split.
- 32 Presets.
- MIDI In / MIDI Thru.
- Expression Pedal and CV input.
- Aux Switch expansion.
- Input impedances : 1 MOhm.
- Output impedances : 500 Ohm.
- DAC / ADC resolution : 24 bits.
- Current draw : ~240 mA.
- Input / Output jacks : 1/4 inch TS.
- USB Connector : Type B
- Weight : 800 grams (1.6 lbs).
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 12 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power requirement : 9VDC / 240mA, negative-center plug.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Temple Audio - Medium Pedal Plate
With Temple's Quick Release™ Pedal Mounting System you can now change out your pedals on the fly. No more messy Velcro® or screwing pedals to your board. Medium Pedal Plates...
CIOKS - DC7
• Groundbreaking 1-inch profile• 7 isolated outlets• 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet• 4 different voltages on each outlet• 5V USB outlet• 24V DC auxiliary outlet• Expandable with CIOKS...
Temple Audio - Small Pedal Plate
With Temple's Quick Release™ Pedal Mounting System you can now change out your pedals on the fly. No more messy Velcro® or screwing pedals to your board. Small Pedal Plates...