GFI System - Specular Tempus
Specular Tempus is a powerful reverb and delay effect processor in a compact pedal. Featuring 32 hand-crafted algorithms, 32 presets. stereo in/out, tap-tempo, and extensive inter-connectivity. Using the SpecLab software (free download) users get access to an extended set of parameters for deep-editing of the algorithms.
Key Features :
- Studio-grade reverbs & delays in a compact pedal.
- Stereo In - Stereo Out.
- 32 Presets.
- 32 hand-crafted algorithms.
- Tap-tempo (with 4 sub-divisions).
- Versatile controls via Aux-In, Aux-Out, and MIDI.
- Kill-Dry function.
- Large and bright LCD display.
- Analog dry-thru.
- Input impedances : 1 MOhm.
- Output impedances : 500 Ohm.
- DAC / ADC resolution : 24 bits.
- Current consumption : ~100 mA.
- Input / Output jacks : 1/4 inch TS.
- Effects Loop jacks : 1/8 inch TS or TRS.
- Weight : 600 grams (1.2 lbs).
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power requirement : 9VDC / 100mA, negative-center plug.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Crazy Tube Circuits - Super Conductor
Super Conductor features 4 distinct boost circuits in a small pedal format. Based on one-knob-wonders of the present and past, these tone accelerators can drive your rig into sonic bliss. Each...
Crazy Tube Circuits - Stardust V2
Maxing out an American Blackface amp is truly an experience to remember. The harmonics and dynamic response are incomparable.Blackface Stardust is designed to sound and respond exactly like that. A...
Temple Audio - IEC to C7 Adaptor
Use this adaptor to convert the standard IEC power cable end to the C7 connector used on Hi5 Power Module. ** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be...