Disaster Area Designs - DMC-4 Gen3
The DMC-4 Gen3 is the next generation compact MIDI controller from Disaster Area. We’ve added lots of features, connectivity, and capability, making the DMC-4 Gen3 a next-level upgrade for your pedalboard control needs.
- Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 1.4″
- Soft-touch footswitches
- Blue LED display with 10 brightness levels
- 5-pin MIDI port, doubles as MIDI input using the Disaster Area MIDI Y-Cable
- 9vDC power jack, 80mA max
- USB port with USB-MIDI functionality or optional USB Host compatibility
- 1/4″ jack for expression pedal or tap tempo switch
- MultiJack functions as expression pedal input, tap tempo input, tap tempo output, or MIDI output with Disaster Area TRS to MIDI Adaptor Cable, control a single Empress or Chase Bliss device with the appropriate cable.
- Assignable “Hot Switch,” functions as tap tempo, freeze, tuner, favorite and more.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
JAM Pedals - Wahcko
Wahcko After years of appearing as a mainstay on many pros’ boards and earning its fair share of praise and awards, the Wahcko has established itself as the most vocal,...
JAM Pedals - RetroVibe Mk.3
RetroVibe Mk.3 Comprised of photocells, a bulb, original NOS 2SC828 transistors and carbon comp resistors, the RetroVibe delivers the majestic sounds of the best Uni-Vibe pedals from back in the day,...
DryBell - Module 4
Module 4 – Orange flavored compression The Module 4 is our highly versatile take on a classic vintage compressor – Dan Armstrong’s Orange Squeezer from the ‘70s. Some people may...