Disaster Area Designs - DMC-4 Gen3
The DMC-4 Gen3 is the next generation compact MIDI controller from Disaster Area. We’ve added lots of features, connectivity, and capability, making the DMC-4 Gen3 a next-level upgrade for your pedalboard control needs.
- Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 1.4″
- Soft-touch footswitches
- Blue LED display with 10 brightness levels
- 5-pin MIDI port, doubles as MIDI input using the Disaster Area MIDI Y-Cable
- 9vDC power jack, 80mA max
- USB port with USB-MIDI functionality or optional USB Host compatibility
- 1/4″ jack for expression pedal or tap tempo switch
- MultiJack functions as expression pedal input, tap tempo input, tap tempo output, or MIDI output with Disaster Area TRS to MIDI Adaptor Cable, control a single Empress or Chase Bliss device with the appropriate cable.
- Assignable “Hot Switch,” functions as tap tempo, freeze, tuner, favorite and more.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
GFI System - Synesthesia Modulation
Synesthesia is an advanced, yet user friendly dual-channel multi-modulation engines, capable of running two modulation algorithms simultaneously. Packed with 37 classic and modern algorithms and 3 different DSP routing schemes...
GFI System - Cabzeus MONO
Cabzeus MONO is a compact yet powerful speaker simulator + DI.Box pedal. It was developed as a single channel version of its stereo big brother, Cabzeus. Cabzeus Mono offers 12...
GFI System - Specular Tempus
Specular Tempus is a powerful reverb and delay effect processor in a compact pedal. Featuring 32 hand-crafted algorithms, 32 presets. stereo in/out, tap-tempo, and extensive inter-connectivity. Using the SpecLab software...