Disaster Area Designs - DMC-4 Gen3
The DMC-4 Gen3 is the next generation compact MIDI controller from Disaster Area. We’ve added lots of features, connectivity, and capability, making the DMC-4 Gen3 a next-level upgrade for your pedalboard control needs.
- Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 1.4″
- Soft-touch footswitches
- Blue LED display with 10 brightness levels
- 5-pin MIDI port, doubles as MIDI input using the Disaster Area MIDI Y-Cable
- 9vDC power jack, 80mA max
- USB port with USB-MIDI functionality or optional USB Host compatibility
- 1/4″ jack for expression pedal or tap tempo switch
- MultiJack functions as expression pedal input, tap tempo input, tap tempo output, or MIDI output with Disaster Area TRS to MIDI Adaptor Cable, control a single Empress or Chase Bliss device with the appropriate cable.
- Assignable “Hot Switch,” functions as tap tempo, freeze, tuner, favorite and more.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
REVV Amplification - G20 Footswitch
Revv G20 Footswitch Take control of the hottest high gain lunchbox amp with built in Two notes Torpedo Embedded reactive loadbox and virtual cabinets - The Revv G20! If you are...
REVV Amplification - Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive
SHAWN TUBBS SIGNATURE SERIES TILT OVERDRIVE Bring your rig to life The Sound In Your Head – Session master Shawn Tubbs’ dream tone in your hands – a unique combination...
Electronic Audio Experiments - Dude Incredible
The Dude Incredible is a pairing of two cult classics: the IVP “Tube Voice” preamp and a percolator-style fuzz. Together, these two circuits have produced some of the most iconic...