Disaster Area Designs - DMC-4 Gen3
The DMC-4 Gen3 is the next generation compact MIDI controller from Disaster Area. We’ve added lots of features, connectivity, and capability, making the DMC-4 Gen3 a next-level upgrade for your pedalboard control needs.
- Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 1.4″
- Soft-touch footswitches
- Blue LED display with 10 brightness levels
- 5-pin MIDI port, doubles as MIDI input using the Disaster Area MIDI Y-Cable
- 9vDC power jack, 80mA max
- USB port with USB-MIDI functionality or optional USB Host compatibility
- 1/4″ jack for expression pedal or tap tempo switch
- MultiJack functions as expression pedal input, tap tempo input, tap tempo output, or MIDI output with Disaster Area TRS to MIDI Adaptor Cable, control a single Empress or Chase Bliss device with the appropriate cable.
- Assignable “Hot Switch,” functions as tap tempo, freeze, tuner, favorite and more.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Valeton - GP-200 Multi-Effects Processor
The anchor under the spotlight Based on the principle of emphasizing the operation suited for live performance, the GP-200 has leveled up both inside and out drastically to fit the...
Vertex Effects - Steel String Supreme (SRV)
LENNY CLEANS TO TEXAS FLOOD LEADS - THIS PEDAL'S GOT IT ALL! When it comes to SRV-style glassy clean and fat lead tones, the Vertex Effects Steel String Supreme (Slight...
Electronic Audio Experiments - Dagger
The Electronic Audio Experiments Dagger is a simplified and miniaturized iteration of our Longsword op amp drive. We streamlined the circuit into its core gain stages and dual band shelving EQ,...