Valeton - GP-200JR Multi-Effects Processor
Like Father, Like Son
All-aroundor lightweight? Why not both.
To combine the comprehensive features of the GP-200 with the lightweight size of the GP-200LT, and to bring the perfect sound and experience to your every venue, the GP-200JR was born.
Nothing like a smooth pedal
The GP-200JR optimizes the functions and layout according to the actual needs of musicians during live performances. The exquisitely shaped expression pedal gets to control multiple effect parameters at the same time. There is a reason why they say your stage move is smooth.
On-the-go recording, sharing without hesitating
An unique aux input directly transferring plugged-in audio signals to the USB
The GREAT interface on the desk
· Win/Mac/iOS/Android system supported.
· 6-in/4-out, Re-amp and Loopback function loaded
· Audio interface function loaded with a headphone output, easy for practicing and recording.
NO HARM DONE to any tone
Equipped with the GP-200's same effects library, combining 140 legendary amplifiers & cabinet simulations, over 100 renowned stompbox effect pedals and 20 factory cab IR slots, The GP-200JR doesn't sacrifice any quality on tones.
· 1/4″ TRS EXP/FS jack
· 1/4″ TS instrument input
· 1/4″ Unbalanced FX LOOP I/O for connecting other gears
· Stereo 1/8″ Aux Input
· 2 × Balanced XLR outputs
· 2 × Balanced 1/4″ TRS outputs
· 1/8″ Headphone output
19 buttons and knobs, missile's PRECISION
Module buttons help with effect modules' in/out and on/off, quick access knobs bring personalizations to every patch.Your EYES love the looks, your BRAIN loves the interface
The same 4.3″ 480*272 TFT LCD, accompanied by the what we call "user-friendly" UI design, made by and for the professionals.
Effects chain without a "CHAIN"
Thanks to the 11 effect modules that can function simultaneously, the GP-200JR can achieve anything you want on your pedalboard. You can also adjust and move the effects sequence, commanding your tones winding around.
A loyal ASSISTANT of your inspiration
With up to 180 seconds looper and a stylish drum machine, the GP-200JR is ready to present your ideas in mind and turn them into fortunes of art.
The editor, more like the MANAGER
Connect to the PC/Mac computer software via a USB cable and manage your gear like a pro. Utilize the editor for editing tones, upgrading firmware and loading/editing/managing 3rd party IRs.
- Lessbulky with unyielding experience
- The same HD modeling technology and platform used on the GP-200 delivers the pure, organic tones
- 24-bit 44.1kHz audio conversion
- Over 240 high-quality effects
- 140+ legendary guitar/bass/acoustic amps, cabinets
- 100+dynamic/distortion/frequency/modulation/delay/reverb effects
- Supporting 20 user IRs storage
- 255 patch slots (99 factory, 156 user)
- Up to 11 freely movable modules in the effect chain able to work simultaneously
- 180-second looper
- 100high quality drum patterns
- Sensitive built-in chromatic tuner
- 3 customizable LED footswitches with 3 footswitches templates, applicable for various situations
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD presents an intuitive, user-friendly multi-language UI
- 6-in 4-out USB Audio supports Re-amp and Loopback
- Built-in expression pedal controlling up to 3 effect parameters
- Diverse I/Os matching with diverse needs
- 1/4" TS instrument input
- 2x Unbalanced 1/4″ TS outputs
- 2x Balanced XLR outputs
- 1/4″ Unbalanced FX LOOP I/O for connecting other gears
- 1/8″ headphone output
- Stereo 1/8″ Aux Input
- 1/4″ TRS EXP/FS jack
- USB Type-C connection audio interface compatible with Win/Mac/iOS/Android systems
- Intuitive Win/Mac editor
- Rugged cast metal chassis
- DC 9V power supply
Firmware Update : https://www.valeton.net/firmware.html
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
GFI System - Synesthesia Modulation
Synesthesia is an advanced, yet user friendly dual-channel multi-modulation engines, capable of running two modulation algorithms simultaneously. Packed with 37 classic and modern algorithms and 3 different DSP routing schemes...
GFI System - Cabzeus MONO
Cabzeus MONO is a compact yet powerful speaker simulator + DI.Box pedal. It was developed as a single channel version of its stereo big brother, Cabzeus. Cabzeus Mono offers 12...
GFI System - Specular Tempus
Specular Tempus is a powerful reverb and delay effect processor in a compact pedal. Featuring 32 hand-crafted algorithms, 32 presets. stereo in/out, tap-tempo, and extensive inter-connectivity. Using the SpecLab software...