Valeton - GP-200 Multi-Effects Processor
The anchor under the spotlight
Based on the principle of emphasizing the operation suited for live performance, the GP-200 has leveled up both inside and out drastically to fit the role of your ideal stage partner.
Upgraded effects library, you want it, you got it
Implementing the HD digital modeling technology accumulated throughout years of the Valeton team's diligent efforts, the GP-200 delivers hundreds of editions of tones from world-classic amplifiers and stompboxes with a comprehensively upgraded algorithm. Combining 140 legendary amplifiers and cabinets simulations and 100 renowned stompbox effect pedals, plus 20 factory cab IR slots, the GP-200 will guarantee your consistently great sound on stage.
Concluding 3 modes, up to 8 colorful footswitches can be willfully assigned functions. Notice that we designed specific protection for the upper row footswitches to prevent accidental activations.
Witness the operation wildly flow
The module buttons provide fast on/off to the corresponding effect modules; amp knobs offer straightforward visual presentations; customizable quick access knobs bring plenty of space for every patch's micro-adjustment. Up to 25 knobs and buttons will accordingly follow their own commands to ensure details are delivered.
Watch the pedal gently glow
By applying optical sensor technology, this beautifully crafted expression pedal comes with an exceptionally smooth and sensitive touch. Able to control multiple effect parameters, this pedal dynamically lightens up your inspiration for songwriting and jamming when creating your tones.
Diverse I/O jacks, diverse scenarios
- 1/4″ TS instrument input
- 2x Unbalanced 1/4″TS outputs
- 2x Balanced XLR outputs
- 1/4″ Unbalanced FX LOOP I/O for connecting other gears
- 1/8″ headphone output
- Stereo 1/8″ Aux Input
- Standard 5-pin midi IN/OUT (THRU) jacks for further control expansion
- 1/4″ TRS EXP/FS jack
The butler out of the spotlight
Outside of live performance, on the broader stage, GP-200 will also accompany you in various scenarios including daily practice, songwriting, and recording sessions.
One-man tools, make it fun
Max. 180 seconds looped with auto-recording and redo/undo. Drum machine with 100 differentiated patterns. The one-man show must go on.
Audio interface, make it simple
Record with your GP-200's built-in audio interface function supporting Win/Mac/iOS/Android*. Connect your exquisite tones to the host straight up, and catch the sparks of your inspirations before they extinguish.
A specially designed aux input can directly transfer the plugged-in audio signal to the USB, time to show off in live streams.
*Valeton provides a free ASIO Driver for Windows users
Compatible software, make it effective
Connect to the PC/Mac computer software by a USB cable and manage your gear like a pro. Utilize the editor for editing tones, upgrading firmware and loading/editing/managing 3rd party IRs.
- HD modeling technology carried by the new digital platform delivering more organic tones
- 24-bit 44.1kHz audio conversion
- Over 240 high-quality effects
- 140+ legendary guitar/bass/acoustic amps, cabinets
- 100+ dynamic/distortion/frequency/modulation/delay/reverb effects
- Supporting 20 user IRs storage
- 256 patch slots (100 factory, 156user)
- Up to 11 freely movable modules in the effect chain able to work simultaneously
- 180-second looper
- 100 high-quality drum patterns
- Sensitive built-in chromatic tuner
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD presents an intuitive, user-friendly multi-language UI
- 8 customizable LED footswitches with 3 footswitches templates, applicable for various situations
- Built-in expression pedal controlling up to 3 effect parameters
- Numerous button and knob shortcuts bringing efficiency home
- Diverse I/Os matching with diverse needs
- USB Type-C connection audio interface compatible with Win/Mac/iOS/Android systems
- Intuitive Win/Mac editor
- Rugged cast metal chassis
- DC 9V power supply
Firmware Update : https://www.valeton.net/firmware.html
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
GFI System - Synesthesia Modulation
Synesthesia is an advanced, yet user friendly dual-channel multi-modulation engines, capable of running two modulation algorithms simultaneously. Packed with 37 classic and modern algorithms and 3 different DSP routing schemes...
GFI System - Cabzeus MONO
Cabzeus MONO is a compact yet powerful speaker simulator + DI.Box pedal. It was developed as a single channel version of its stereo big brother, Cabzeus. Cabzeus Mono offers 12...
GFI System - Specular Tempus
Specular Tempus is a powerful reverb and delay effect processor in a compact pedal. Featuring 32 hand-crafted algorithms, 32 presets. stereo in/out, tap-tempo, and extensive inter-connectivity. Using the SpecLab software...