Vertex Effects - Boost MKII
- Boost pedal with +16dB of ultra-transparent level over unity gain
- Drives your amp into saturation or gives your solos a squeaky-clean level bump
- Accommodates both line- and instrument-level signals
- Ultra-linear buffers condition your entire signal path, ensuring optimal input and stable output impedance
- 1-megohm input buffer compensates for pickup loading
- 100-ohm output buffer tackles arena-sized cable runs like a champ
- Converts a noisy passive effects loop into a max-quality, whisper-quiet active loop
- Insert jack enables volume adjustment via an external volume or expression pedal while keeping your guitar's signal isolated and free of "tone suck"
- 33% slimmer than its predecessor (Vertex Boost MKI)
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Temple Audio - Medium Pedal Plate
With Temple's Quick Release™ Pedal Mounting System you can now change out your pedals on the fly. No more messy Velcro® or screwing pedals to your board. Medium Pedal Plates...
CIOKS - DC7
• Groundbreaking 1-inch profile• 7 isolated outlets• 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet• 4 different voltages on each outlet• 5V USB outlet• 24V DC auxiliary outlet• Expandable with CIOKS...
Temple Audio - Small Pedal Plate
With Temple's Quick Release™ Pedal Mounting System you can now change out your pedals on the fly. No more messy Velcro® or screwing pedals to your board. Small Pedal Plates...