Vertex Effects - Boost MKII
- Boost pedal with +16dB of ultra-transparent level over unity gain
- Drives your amp into saturation or gives your solos a squeaky-clean level bump
- Accommodates both line- and instrument-level signals
- Ultra-linear buffers condition your entire signal path, ensuring optimal input and stable output impedance
- 1-megohm input buffer compensates for pickup loading
- 100-ohm output buffer tackles arena-sized cable runs like a champ
- Converts a noisy passive effects loop into a max-quality, whisper-quiet active loop
- Insert jack enables volume adjustment via an external volume or expression pedal while keeping your guitar's signal isolated and free of "tone suck"
- 33% slimmer than its predecessor (Vertex Boost MKI)
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
DS Custom - Range★T Germanium Treble Booster
The Range★T is our tribute to the famous Rangemaster Treble Booster. Of course we also added some more features to it. As you can see we added a 3-Way tone...
DS Custom - T.E.O.
The T.E.O. is our take on one of the most iconic and mostly sought after pedals in history. The famous Klon Centaur! Some of you might think about what T.E.O....
Temple Audio - XLR Female Connector
XLR Female XLR thru. Bare connectors for soldering on back. ** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)