Vertex Effects - Boost MKII
- Boost pedal with +16dB of ultra-transparent level over unity gain
- Drives your amp into saturation or gives your solos a squeaky-clean level bump
- Accommodates both line- and instrument-level signals
- Ultra-linear buffers condition your entire signal path, ensuring optimal input and stable output impedance
- 1-megohm input buffer compensates for pickup loading
- 100-ohm output buffer tackles arena-sized cable runs like a champ
- Converts a noisy passive effects loop into a max-quality, whisper-quiet active loop
- Insert jack enables volume adjustment via an external volume or expression pedal while keeping your guitar's signal isolated and free of "tone suck"
- 33% slimmer than its predecessor (Vertex Boost MKI)
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Crazy Tube Circuits - Super Conductor
Super Conductor features 4 distinct boost circuits in a small pedal format. Based on one-knob-wonders of the present and past, these tone accelerators can drive your rig into sonic bliss....
Crazy Tube Circuits - Stardust V2
Maxing out an American Blackface amp is truly an experience to remember. The harmonics and dynamic response are incomparable.Blackface Stardust is designed to sound and respond exactly like that. A...
Temple Audio - IEC to C7 Adaptor
Use this adaptor to convert the standard IEC power cable end to the C7 connector used on Hi5 Power Module. ** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be...