Valeton - TUBE ENGINE Vintage Overdrive [DISPLAY UNIT]
- JRC 4558 chip for original tasty tube overdriven tone
- 100% Analog signal path
- True Bypass footswitch for crystal-clear tone
- Aluminum-alloy Die Cast case to withstand wear and tear
- Heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED
- 4 Easy-to-read,readily accessible knobs
- Warm, creamy, organic overdrive tone
- Perfect choice for adding smooth, tube-like overdrive to any clean amp
- Great booster as well, ideal for pushing an overdrive/distortion pedal (or an overdriven amp) over the edge
- Great tone with low noise level
- 2 Band EQ for flexible tone shaping
VOLUME: Controls the output volume
BASS/TREBLE: Controls the low/high EQ amount.
OVERDRIVE: Controls the gain
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Crazy Tube Circuits - Stardust Blackface (Old Model)
Maxing out an American Blackface amp is truly an experience to remember. The harmonics and dynamic response are incomparable. Blackface Stardust is designed to sound and respond exactly like that. Set gain and...
Crazy Tube Circuits - Time MKII
It’s time for something new… replicating something old. Time has been redesigned once again to replicate the sound of tape and magnetic drum echoes of the pastWith separate analog and...
Crazy Tube Circuits - Ziggy (Old Model) [DEMO UNIT]
Ziggy was designed to capture the sound of two distinctive British amps of the past, that you can hear on most rock recordings. With it's unique gain control you can choose between a dirty top...