Bring your rig to life
REVV Amplification - Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive
SHAWN TUBBS SIGNATURE SERIES
- The Sound In Your Head – Session master Shawn Tubbs’ dream tone in your hands – a unique combination of the greatest overdriven amp sounds in history
- Organic Amp Drive – Touch-sensitive record-ready amp tone from edge of breakup to all-out lead
- Innovative Tilt Boost Circuit – A boost that controls low end for precision sculpting or truly transparent boost
- Simple All-in-One Tone Sculpting – All-analog 9v compact drive & boost made in Canada
The Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive is the tonal culmination of a lifetime in music. Shawn not only needed a practical tone tool to give him the right sound quickly in any musical context – he aimed to combine the greatest vintage amp tones & recorded guitar sounds of all time into one ideal sound. Now that tone is available to you in a compact 9v double pedal with a unique Tilt Boost.
The sound in Shawn’s head is a cranked single-channel vintage amp – but not any single amp. His ideal tone takes the best part of each great example & tweaks it to suit his personal guitar style. For Shawn a guitar tone has to have the right mids to cut through the mix & feel great to play – all while cleaning up great with your hands & your guitar’s volume knob. The Drive Circuit of the Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive takes you anywhere from edge of breakup to an all-out solo tone with a musical distortion that always inspires. Note clarity, organic feel, & record-ready cut are the hallmarks of this unique drive you have to play for yourself.
- Versatile touch-sensitive amp-voiced drive & unique multi-voice Tilt Boost
- Shawn Tubbs’ signature pedal, who developed his signature sound over 30+ years doing sessions in L.A. & Nashville + touring with Grammy Award-winning artists
- Over 1 year of R&D, 10 revisions, & prototype shootouts with world-class artists & engineers
- The first Revv Signature Series pedal – from scratch designs to bring a guitarist’s unique tone to life
- Drive Circuit w/ treble, bass, level, & gain controls
- Tilt Boost w/ boost & Tilt EQ controls + 3-voice tight switch
- All-analog design powered by 9-12v 35mA (center negative external supply only)
- Top jacks & silent relay switching
- Charcoal blue powder-coated metallic finish w/ custom graphic & laser-etched Shawn Tubbs signature
- Dimensions: L- 4.275”, W- 4.375”, H- 2”
- Weight: 0.7lbs
- Made in Canada
- Manual, velvet bag, Shawn Tubbs pick, sticker, & more included in box
- Tutorials available on Revv’s YouTube channel or contact Revv directly with any questions
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
29 Pedals - EUNA
EUNA is the Elite UNity Amplifier from 29 Pedals. An input driver that replaces a conventional buffer, EUNA is built to protect and condition your instrument's signal to prepare it...
29 Pedals - FLWR
FLWR is an overdrive, distortion and sometimes fuzz! It starts very clean and gets up into Fuzz territory at max settings. It's designed to help you find your own...
29 Pedals - JFET
What can be said about the humble boost pedal? It's an AC wave riding on a DC voltage and I did my very best to elevate it. JFET is...