Bring your rig to life
REVV Amplification - Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive
SHAWN TUBBS SIGNATURE SERIES
- The Sound In Your Head – Session master Shawn Tubbs’ dream tone in your hands – a unique combination of the greatest overdriven amp sounds in history
- Organic Amp Drive – Touch-sensitive record-ready amp tone from edge of breakup to all-out lead
- Innovative Tilt Boost Circuit – A boost that controls low end for precision sculpting or truly transparent boost
- Simple All-in-One Tone Sculpting – All-analog 9v compact drive & boost made in Canada
The Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive is the tonal culmination of a lifetime in music. Shawn not only needed a practical tone tool to give him the right sound quickly in any musical context – he aimed to combine the greatest vintage amp tones & recorded guitar sounds of all time into one ideal sound. Now that tone is available to you in a compact 9v double pedal with a unique Tilt Boost.
The sound in Shawn’s head is a cranked single-channel vintage amp – but not any single amp. His ideal tone takes the best part of each great example & tweaks it to suit his personal guitar style. For Shawn a guitar tone has to have the right mids to cut through the mix & feel great to play – all while cleaning up great with your hands & your guitar’s volume knob. The Drive Circuit of the Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive takes you anywhere from edge of breakup to an all-out solo tone with a musical distortion that always inspires. Note clarity, organic feel, & record-ready cut are the hallmarks of this unique drive you have to play for yourself.
- Versatile touch-sensitive amp-voiced drive & unique multi-voice Tilt Boost
- Shawn Tubbs’ signature pedal, who developed his signature sound over 30+ years doing sessions in L.A. & Nashville + touring with Grammy Award-winning artists
- Over 1 year of R&D, 10 revisions, & prototype shootouts with world-class artists & engineers
- The first Revv Signature Series pedal – from scratch designs to bring a guitarist’s unique tone to life
- Drive Circuit w/ treble, bass, level, & gain controls
- Tilt Boost w/ boost & Tilt EQ controls + 3-voice tight switch
- All-analog design powered by 9-12v 35mA (center negative external supply only)
- Top jacks & silent relay switching
- Charcoal blue powder-coated metallic finish w/ custom graphic & laser-etched Shawn Tubbs signature
- Dimensions: L- 4.275”, W- 4.375”, H- 2”
- Weight: 0.7lbs
- Made in Canada
- Manual, velvet bag, Shawn Tubbs pick, sticker, & more included in box
- Tutorials available on Revv’s YouTube channel or contact Revv directly with any questions
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Valeton - GP-200LT Multi-Effects Processor
LIGHT is MIGHT GP-200LT is the LITE version of the GP-200, a swift drifting, a smooth racing. With its compact size and portable design, this burden lifter allows you to...
Valeton - GPB-1 (GP-200 Gig Bag)
Valeton GPB-1 (GP-200 Gig Bag) Aimed for an all-around protective briefcase specifically designed for carrying your GP-200 around the world, the GP-200 Bag is the perfect accommodation for transporting your...
Valeton - GP-200R Multi-Effects Processor
The anchor under the spotlight Based on the principle of emphasizing the operation suited for live performance, the GP-200 has leveled up both inside and out drastically to fit the...