Please contact us for ordering.
Meet the workhorse of the Generator family.
- Revv’s Trademark Gain – Totally unique, tight & full, dozens of voicing options
- No Compromise Clean – From zero breakup to pushed & crunchy
- 100% Tube – Handmade in Canada with premium components
- Fully Controllable – Via Midi, or use the footswitch to save presets
- Variable Wattage – Sound good on stage & in the studio
- The Gigging Amp – As much headroom as you need & multiple master volume controls
Versatile, 2 channel (3 mode), all-tube, programmable, MIDI controllable, variable wattage boutique amplifier made in Canada. The 100 is Revv’s workhorse amp designed for players who don’t need 4 channels but want to keep amazing tone, versatility, high headroom, and programmability.
- 2 Channels: CH1 -Clean and Crunch / CH2 -Gain channel with 3 “aggression” levels
- Each channel offers its own output power selection switch to choose either 10 or 100 watts.
- MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality
- Easy MIDI programming control
- Phantom Power provided from the MIDI IN connection port
- Panel and Foot switchable channels (foot switch available)
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Foot switchable, dual master volume controls
- Transparent, tube buffered serial effects loop with signal level control.
- Tube arrangement: 5 – 12AX7 , 1 – 12AT7, 4 – 6L6GC
- Presence and depth control
- Contour switch to allow selection of a 3 Dimensional bright distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies for tons of tone variety
- Foot switch included with regular switching duties (Channels, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite amplifier settings to one of the 4 banks
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker jacks
- ALL tube design
- Baltic birch head shell
- Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
- Illuminated color changing acrylic panel
- LED lighting for control verification
- Dimensions: 26.5” × 10” × 10.5”
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Hand built in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build