Please contact us for ordering.
Revv’s most aggressive amplifier yet.
- Revv’s Trademark Gain – Totally unique, tight & full, dozens of voicing options
- No Compromise Clean – From zero breakup to pushed & crunchy
- 100% Tube – Handmade in Canada with premium components
- Fully Controllable – Via Midi, or use the footswitch to save presets
- Variable Wattage – Sound good on stage & in the studio
- Clear Aggression – Hear every heavy, fast, down-tuned riff clearly in a full mix
The Purple Channel on the Generator 120 is one of our favorite features. It’s very clear and articulate and sits perfectly in a mix. It doesn’t really sound like anything else. We wanted to use our 100 watt platform to make that channel more affordable, and also leverage the unique tone and features our 100 watt amps provide. The 100 is great for any size venue especially because it is variable wattage down to 10, and it has a few more features than our 7-40 lunchbox head. It wound up being a perfect fit and we’re really excited to get this out there.
- 2 Channels: CH1 -Clean and Crunch / CH2 -Gain channel with 3 “aggression” levels
- Each channel offers its own output power selection switch to choose either 10 or 100 watts.
- MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality
- Easy MIDI programming control
- Phantom Power provided from the MIDI IN connection port
- Panel and Foot switchable channels (foot switch available)
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Foot switchable, dual master volume controls
- Transparent, tube buffered serial effects loop with signal level control.
- Tube arrangement: 5 – 12AX7 , 1 – 12AT7, 4 – 6L6GC
- Presence and depth control
- Contour switch to allow selection of a 3 Dimensional bright distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies for tons of tone variety
- Foot switch included with regular switching duties (Channels, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite amplifier settings to one of the 4 banks
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker jacks
- ALL tube design
- Baltic birch head shell
- Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
- Illuminated color changing acrylic panel
- LED lighting for control verification
- Dimensions: 26.5” × 10” × 10.5”
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Hand built in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build