The G8 Pedal – What Noise?
REVV Amplification - G8 Pedal
- Hear The Silence – Take control of your rig to eliminate guitar, amp, pedal & ambient noise.
- Total Transparency – Like plugging your guitar right into your amp – without the noise!
- Complete Control – Knobs take you from aggressive staccato chugs to “is it even on?” transparent noise reduction.
- Made In Canada – High quality components & rugged quality standards.
- Versatile – Flexible 2 & 4-cable setups work with combos, heads, modelers, & more!
- Based on Generator 120 MK3’s Gate – A fan-favorite now in an expanded standalone pedal.
The Revv G8 Noise Gate is the new, simple, zero-compromise, solution to taking control of your rig. Noise comes from so many places – the room you’re in, your guitar, your amp, pedals, other pieces of gear in the signal chain. Dealing with that gets in the way of music live & in the studio. None of us like the noise, but we usually just deal with it because the solutions aren’t ideal. That’s why we had to build a flexible noise gate to keep your entire rig quiet with zero downside. G8’s controls will let you dial in that sliced & diced metal rhythm tone when you need it – but most importantly it is designed to maintain the sonic integrity of your guitar tone. You will feel the same & sound the same – all you’ll be wondering is where the noise went. Hear the silence!
- Voicing based on Revv’s “Green Channel” from Generator amplifiers
- Clear, dynamic, amp-like tone
- Used by premier session guitarists worldwide
- 3 band EQ, 3 drive modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective green, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Top-mounted jacks
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
DS Custom - Range★T Germanium Treble Booster
The Range★T is our tribute to the famous Rangemaster Treble Booster. Of course we also added some more features to it. As you can see we added a 3-Way tone...
DS Custom - T.E.O.
The T.E.O. is our take on one of the most iconic and mostly sought after pedals in history. The famous Klon Centaur! Some of you might think about what T.E.O....
Temple Audio - XLR Female Connector
XLR Female XLR thru. Bare connectors for soldering on back. ** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)