Revv’s red channel in a box. Thick, saturated distortion for any rig.
REVV Amplification - G4 Pedal
- High Gain Monster – Wide, thick tone, with huge bass response & lots of air on top. If the G3 is a scalpel, the G4 is a sledgehammer.
- Build Your Tone – Build your own rig around a clean amp, cab sim, or for studio use. Use with G3 for rhythm + lead, crunch + high gain – combine with your favorite pedals.
- Versatile Across Genres – Roll gain off for organic classic rock crunch & expressive warm soloing.
- Integrates Into Any Rig – “Distortion channel” in front of a clean amp, another flavor of gain with a multi-channel amp, easy traveling, great studio tool, works great with analog & digital gear.
- Modern Features – Single-space enclosure, standard 9v power, top-mounted jacks.
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Red Channel” from the Generator 120 & 100
- Thick, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk, & pop artists worldwide
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective red, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Follow-up to the best-selling G3, applying all of the feedback & research from that to an all-new amp-like pedal.
- Top-mounted jacks
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
29 Pedals - EUNA
EUNA is the Elite UNity Amplifier from 29 Pedals. An input driver that replaces a conventional buffer, EUNA is built to protect and condition your instrument's signal to prepare it...
29 Pedals - FLWR
FLWR is an overdrive, distortion and sometimes fuzz! It starts very clean and gets up into Fuzz territory at max settings. It's designed to help you find your own...
29 Pedals - JFET
What can be said about the humble boost pedal? It's an AC wave riding on a DC voltage and I did my very best to elevate it. JFET is...