Revv’s signature clarity, punch, & precision – for any rig & budget.
REVV Amplification - G3 Pedal
- Mix Ready – Smart filtering keeps lows tight & highs present with no mud or ice.
- Feels Great – Constant revisions ensured the attack & bloom of notes is inspiring to play, like your favorite amp.
- Versatile – Fat & warm or tight & bright. Heavy amp-like saturation or light overdrive.
- Integrates Into Any Rig – “Distortion channel” in front of a clean amp, another flavor of gain with a multi-channel amp, easy traveling, great studio tool, works great with analog & digital gear.
- Modern Features – Single-space enclosure, standard 9v power, top-mounted jacks
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Purple Channel” from the Generator 120 & 100P
- Clear, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk, & pop artists worldwide
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective purple, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Over 16 revisions & 1 year of R&D
- Top-mounted jacks
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Temple Audio - Medium Pedal Plate
With Temple's Quick Release™ Pedal Mounting System you can now change out your pedals on the fly. No more messy Velcro® or screwing pedals to your board. Medium Pedal Plates...
CIOKS - DC7
• Groundbreaking 1-inch profile• 7 isolated outlets• 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet• 4 different voltages on each outlet• 5V USB outlet• 24V DC auxiliary outlet• Expandable with CIOKS...
Temple Audio - Small Pedal Plate
With Temple's Quick Release™ Pedal Mounting System you can now change out your pedals on the fly. No more messy Velcro® or screwing pedals to your board. Small Pedal Plates...