Revv’s signature clarity, punch, & precision – for any rig & budget.
REVV Amplification - G3 Pedal
- Mix Ready – Smart filtering keeps lows tight & highs present with no mud or ice.
- Feels Great – Constant revisions ensured the attack & bloom of notes is inspiring to play, like your favorite amp.
- Versatile – Fat & warm or tight & bright. Heavy amp-like saturation or light overdrive.
- Integrates Into Any Rig – “Distortion channel” in front of a clean amp, another flavor of gain with a multi-channel amp, easy traveling, great studio tool, works great with analog & digital gear.
- Modern Features – Single-space enclosure, standard 9v power, top-mounted jacks
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Purple Channel” from the Generator 120 & 100P
- Clear, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk, & pop artists worldwide
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective purple, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Over 16 revisions & 1 year of R&D
- Top-mounted jacks
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Valeton - GP-200 Multi-Effects Processor
The anchor under the spotlight Based on the principle of emphasizing the operation suited for live performance, the GP-200 has leveled up both inside and out drastically to fit the...
Vertex Effects - Steel String Supreme (SRV)
LENNY CLEANS TO TEXAS FLOOD LEADS - THIS PEDAL'S GOT IT ALL! When it comes to SRV-style glassy clean and fat lead tones, the Vertex Effects Steel String Supreme (Slight...
Electronic Audio Experiments - Dagger
The Electronic Audio Experiments Dagger is a simplified and miniaturized iteration of our Longsword op amp drive. We streamlined the circuit into its core gain stages and dual band shelving EQ,...