Yankee - PS-M1
Yankee PS-M1 is the most popular power supply among our users. It provides 9V DC current through 10 outputs.
All outputs are split into two separate (isolated) sections (5 outputs each).Each section provides 900 mA of power. This solution allows guitar effects with high voltage requirement (up to 900 mA) to be plugged into one of the sections.
An addtional USB output (5V) can power an USB lamp (very useful on dark stages) or any USB-powered device, such as portable media players.
Yankee PS-M1 Power Supply features:
- Durable aluminium housing
- Assembled using highest quality material providing safety and durability
- Can be easily attached to pedalboard with screws
- Powerful toroidal transformer
- Movable power cord socket
- Ability to power guitar effects working on 9V DC
- Two fully separated sections
- Can power at the same time effects in amplifier loop and before the amplifier
- Contains USB port and diode lamp
- Most popular among Yankee Power Supplies
CIOKS - DC7
• Groundbreaking 1-inch profile• 7 isolated outlets• 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet• 4 different voltages on each outlet• 5V USB outlet• 24V DC auxiliary outlet• Expandable with CIOKS...
CIOKS - Schziphrenic Link
CIOKS Schizophrenic link is a small sized power supply for effect pedals with a versatility yet not seen in such a small unit. It has 6 isolated outlets and offers...
CIOKS - Parallel adapter Flex - sand grey
By using two isolated outlets the Parallel adapter Flex gives you the sum of max. currents of the two isolated outlets used. This adapter cable should be used in combination...