Miura - M2 Compression / Limiter
- By using an analog photo-coupler for the compression element, which is used in the medical field, the M2 Compressor gain motion control uses a high speed operational amplifier. This makes it possible to create a crispy compression sound
- Attack control is installed for flexible adjustments. Simply adjust the attack time to match your instrument and playing style. This will attain an even and smooth compression sound.
- For the volume amplifier circuit, only one operating amplifier is used for high quality sound, high drive force, and low offset voltage. The circuit itself is very simple, Only the best materials are selected for each component and tested for the best resistance and capacity.
- By adding one, strictly selected coupling capacitor, which is unnecessary for an DC amplifier configuration, the M2 compressor gained the ability to perform sounds with viscosity and warmth. We have also used several high end wiring materials to have the sound hold it’s thickness.
- Power source is DC-9V. The built in DC converter automatically converts the operating voltage to ±15V. This is why this compressor has high headroom, resulting in a wide range of dynamics and signal amplification without distortion.
- The high capacity DC converter allows the power source to use it’s energy to vigorously push the low-tone sounds.
- True bypass is not used for the bypass circuit. The bypass method used for the M2 compressor gives high quality sound while holding down the switching noise by matching the control of the input/output impedance and the on/off circuit.
- All handmade in the USA
Crazy Tube Circuits - Ziggy V2
The Crazy Tube Circuits Ziggy v2 is a British flavored dual overdrive / distortion designed with discreet MOSFET gain stages to respond like a tube amp with ultra touch sensitivity...
Crazy Tube Circuits - Magnifier
Featuring a dual Butler Amplifier front-end to ensure low noise performance and pristine sound quality Magnifier serves as a studio grade input buffer, or preamp with transparent clean boost of...
Crazy Tube Circuits - Splash MKIII
A versatile studio quality reverb in a small pedal format and user friendly design, utilizing our proven technique of paralleling analog with digital to get best of both worlds. Features 3...