MeloAudio - TS MEGA
- Professional quality：armed with 192kHz/24-bit audio quality and innovative connectivity,the Tone Shifter Mega aimas to be a flexible solution for guitar players to record or play live with the incredible software or APP such as Bias,JamUp,Garageband and so on.TS Mega adopts a high-performance audio codec that can realize 192kHz/24-bit sampling. The dynamic range can reach 112 dB AND THE THD+N can be as low as-100dB.
- Made for iOS,Mac,Windows,Andriod: with the Tone Shifter Mega auido interface, guitar player can transform their iPhone/iPad, computer into a powerful guitar amp and effects rig, and control their favorite guitar APP or software on stage and in the studio with the foot switches.
- A variety of Inputs: TS Mega has L Input for guitar/bass,R Input for dynamic microphone and one XLR Input for condenser microphone. The L Input has intergrated an analog guitar boost module,the moudule help to improve the tone of guitar. The R input is designed for dynamic microphone.The XLR Input is perfect for condenser microphone. It can provide 12V low noise phantom power for the condenser microphone.
- Durable and functional: TS Mega will send out MIDI CC signal to control the software effect while guitar player stomping the foot switches.TS Mega can also work as USB MIDI controller or Stand alone MIDI controller. TS Mega has some default Host Configuration for popular software or racks such as Bias,JamUp,KPA,AXE.The users can also custom assign the foot switch in the learning mode. Two expression pedal jacks to control wah,volume or other effects at the same time.
- Be powered by all: No batteries or external power required for any of the above features. To charge your iPhone,iPad,or iPod touch(or reduce power consumption for compatible Android devices)while you play, add a standard mobile phone adapter for power supply. More fun:TS Mega has fully balanced L and R output and XLR output.Besides TS Mega has intergrated 200mW earphone amplifier fro earphone output. Guitar player can easy monitor by avoiding annoying your neighbor or family.
Audient - SONO
Sono is the ultimate audio interface for guitarists and musicians, combining Audient’s award winning analogue recording technology with the world’s best speaker-cab simulation from Two notes. 10 in/4 out USB...
Audient - iD4
iD4 delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a portable desktop package enabling you to record your vocals and guitar simultaneously. Providing one renowned Audient console mic...
Audient - iD14
iD14 delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a compact and elegant desktop package. iD14 provides two Audient console mic pres, class-leading Burr Brown converter technology, console...