divine noise - TRS cable (1ft)
Our TRS cable is the exact same as our XLR cable - just a different application! What makes our TRS stereo cable different from all others on the market is it has two 20 AWG stranded center conductor cables WITH double spiraled shielding. The spiraled shielding (instead of braided) makes for a flatter laying and easier coiling cable. These two 20 AWG conductors give you a more of your signal. This may seem like bologna but size and maneuverability are essential parts of getting the best (and most reliable) signal from your instruments to its audience.
- Our proprietary 2x 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a double spiral shield providing 98% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free
- Thick (.280"), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket.
- Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
- We use Switchcraft TRS Right Angle and G&H TRS Straight
- Completely made by hand in Portland, OR USA.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Live Line - Stage Series Patch Cable [NEW] (Angle to Angle)
Stage series is the traditional patch cable assembled with a high-quality OFC copper wire that achieves low noise and a flat right angled plugs, this classic style patch cables are...
David Laboga - Jason Kui Signature MK II
DL Jason Kui Signature Cable MK II LIMITED EDITION 100 PCS **Will be available for ordering on 15 Feb 2020** Fatter Sound Less Dust in Highs More Natural Sound Gives...
Analysis Plus - Silver ThinLine [SP400 Plugs]
The cable uses two 20 AWG silver plated copper conductors for a natural full sound. Plug one in and see what you have been missing. Plugs : Angle to Angle...