[DISPLAY UNIT] divine noise - CURLY CABLE
Made from the EXACT same cable as our standard straight guitar cables, absolutely no compromising went into this coiled guitar cable. Most coiled guitar cords on the market are not manufactured with the same exacting standards my clients have come to know and expect from my work. This coil instrument cable is a product I happily stand behind. This coiled guitar lead maintains it’s curly shape through the pushing and pulling of rigorous use. Unlike every other curly cable on the market, this cable will not fail. All of our curly cables are made with 30 feet of cable and can be made with either black, red, white, purple, or orange PVC jackets.
- 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
- Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone, not bright, harsh or brittle- the result of overly low capacitance- and not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free.
- Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
- Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
- Available in G&H Industries plugs
- Completely made by hand in the USA.
- All of our curly cables can be made with either black, red, white, purple, or orange PVC jackets.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
[Display Unit] Vertex Effects - Steel String Supreme
DISPLAY UNIT Continuum Cleans to Holy Grail Leads — This Pedal’s Got It All When it comes to Mayer-style compressed clean and lead tones, the Vertex Effects Steel String...
[Display Unit] Vertex Effects - Tone Secret
DISPLAY UNIT The Tone Secret (TS) is the answer to the love/hate relationship countless guitarists have with a particular screaming green overdrive pedal that originated in late 1970’s Japan. The...
[Display Unit] Vertex Effects - Battery Power Supply
DISPLAY UNIT A Better Way to Feed Your Battery-powered Pedals If you use vintage battery-powered pedals, you're familiar with two things: their responsiveness and how quickly the batteries run out....