Disaster Area Designs - DPC.micro
The DPC.micro is our most compact loop switching controller, featuring three true bypass effects loops in a 125B enclosure.
The DPC.micro works as a standalone device, to switch three separate pedals or signal chains, or as a MIDI-controlled loop expander for your rig.
Each loop may be controlled using a MIDI CC message or program change message, and the DPC.micro can store up to 120 preset combinations for instant recall over MIDI.
The DPC.micro is also available in an under-board mount version with no footswitches. The under-board version features a programming pushbutton to select the loops and save presets, located on the side next to the MIDI input.
- Three true-bypass effects loops using gold-contact relays
- Adjustable muting relay for click / pop suppression or audio mute function
- Standard 5-pin MIDI input and output to interface with other devices or controllers
- Compact Size – 4.8″ x 2.6″ x 1.4″, same size as Boss, Chase Bliss, or Alexander pedals
- Available with soft-touch footswitches or in a switchless version with programming button on the left side.
- Multi-color LED indicators to show loop status or preset selection
- USB port connects to your DAW or mobile device for MIDI communication or firmware update.
- Runs on standard 9V power, 100mA or less
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
REVV Amplification - G2 Pedal
G2 Pedal Your new dynamic overdrive. Organic & Inspiring – Touch sensitive crunch tones that interact with your guitar & volume knob. Create Your Own Overdrive – Huge range of...
REVV Amplification - G3 Pedal
G3 Pedal Revv’s signature clarity, punch, & precision – for any rig & budget. Mix Ready – Smart filtering keeps lows tight & highs present with no mud or ice....
REVV Amplification - G4 Pedal
G4 Pedal Revv’s red channel in a box. Thick, saturated distortion for any rig. High Gain Monster – Wide, thick tone, with huge bass response & lots of air on...