Disaster Area Designs - DPC.micro
The DPC.micro is our most compact loop switching controller, featuring three true bypass effects loops in a 125B enclosure.
The DPC.micro works as a standalone device, to switch three separate pedals or signal chains, or as a MIDI-controlled loop expander for your rig.
Each loop may be controlled using a MIDI CC message or program change message, and the DPC.micro can store up to 120 preset combinations for instant recall over MIDI.
The DPC.micro is also available in an under-board mount version with no footswitches. The under-board version features a programming pushbutton to select the loops and save presets, located on the side next to the MIDI input.
- Three true-bypass effects loops using gold-contact relays
- Adjustable muting relay for click / pop suppression or audio mute function
- Standard 5-pin MIDI input and output to interface with other devices or controllers
- Compact Size – 4.8″ x 2.6″ x 1.4″, same size as Boss, Chase Bliss, or Alexander pedals
- Available with soft-touch footswitches or in a switchless version with programming button on the left side.
- Multi-color LED indicators to show loop status or preset selection
- USB port connects to your DAW or mobile device for MIDI communication or firmware update.
- Runs on standard 9V power, 100mA or less
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
DryBell - Module 4
Module 4 – Orange flavored compression The Module 4 is our highly versatile take on a classic vintage compressor – Dan Armstrong’s Orange Squeezer from the ‘70s. Some people may...
DS Custom - Octaviuzz
The Octaviuzz is our homage on one of the most iconic effects in guitar history, the Octavia made popular by Jimi Hendrix. We made the Octave up footswitchable here, this...
Peterson - StroboStomp Mini [PRE-ORDER]
EARLY-BIRD OFFER HK$ 995 (Original HK$1080) CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK – First batch of StroboStomp Mini will arrive around June 2023. For over 75 years, Peterson has been trusted...