Disaster Area Designs - DPC-8EZ Gen3
The DPC-8EZ Gen3 is our updated compact pedalboard control system with eight effects loops and MIDI.
A bypass looper can streamline your rig in ways you never thought possible – imagine being able to tap one footswitch to go from verse to chorus to bridge of a song, while changing up to eight different effects plus two MIDI devices!
If you already have a MIDI controller, the DPC-8EZ can act as a MIDI “slave” on any available channel. You can even connect two or more DPC-8EZ to control more pedals.
The DPC-8EZ is fully compatible with the Disaster Area Gen3 pedal controllers – connect it to add eight effects loops under MIDI control. The DPC-8EZ can also function as a standalone MIDI controller for up to two devices.
- Compact size – 10″ x 2.6″ x 2″ excluding switch caps and jacks.
- No special power supply required – uses less than 120mA, 9V from a Pedal Power 2 or similar.
- 5 footswitches for preset selection or manual effects loop control.
- 48 presets accessible by foot, arranged in four folders with three banks of four presets each.
- 128 presets accessible using an external MIDI controller
- Full MIDI control of presets and effects loops
- 8 effects loops with a custom-designed switching matrix
- MIDI mode controls up to two MIDI devices
- Dedicated insert connection may be assigned to any position in the effects loop section.
- Always-on tuner out with tuner mute, doubles as second MIDI interface
- Status LEDs with user-definable brightness work in any situation from an orchestra pit to full sun.
- Exclusive Z-MODE buffer allows you to tailor the impedance to work with fuzz, vibe, wah, and other impedance-sensitive pedals
- USB connector for MIDI connection and future firmware upgrades (PC and Mac firmware update tools available.)
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Temple Audio - Medium Pedal Plate
With Temple's Quick Release™ Pedal Mounting System you can now change out your pedals on the fly. No more messy Velcro® or screwing pedals to your board. Medium Pedal Plates...
CIOKS - DC7
• Groundbreaking 1-inch profile• 7 isolated outlets• 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet• 4 different voltages on each outlet• 5V USB outlet• 24V DC auxiliary outlet• Expandable with CIOKS...
Temple Audio - Small Pedal Plate
With Temple's Quick Release™ Pedal Mounting System you can now change out your pedals on the fly. No more messy Velcro® or screwing pedals to your board. Small Pedal Plates...