Disaster Area Designs - DPC-5 Gen3
DPC-5 Gen3 MIDI Pedalboard Controller & Loop Switcher
The DPC-5 is a compact MIDI controller and loop switcher. It’s designed to control a mix of MIDI and non-MIDI pedals in your rig, allowing you to craft presets that you can engage instantly when you need them. A single tap on your DPC-5 can turn up to five non-MIDI pedals on or off, send tap tempo to a delay or other device, change the channel on your amplifier, and switch programs on up to four MIDI devices. That’s a lot of power in a small footprint!
- Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions 10″ x 2.5″ x 2.0″
- Soft-touch footswitches
- Blue LED display with 10 brightness levels
- 5-pin MIDI port, doubles as MIDI input using the Disaster Area MIDI Y-Cable
- 9vDC power jack, 100mA max (up to 500mA if powering a USB device as host)
- USB port with USB-MIDI functionality or USB Host compatibility
- Five effects loops with optional noise-cancelling mute circuitry
- High-quality bypassable buffer allows Loop 1 to be used even for impedance-sensitive devices like vintage fuzzes
- Isolated TRS ouputs for amplifier or remote switching
- Always-on tuner output jack with mute capability
- 1/4″ jack for expression pedal or tap tempo switch
- MultiJack functions as expression pedal input, tap tempo input, tap tempo output, or MIDI output with Disaster Area TRS to MIDI Adaptor Cable, control an Empress or Chase Bliss device with the MultiJack Cable for Chase Bliss Audio
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
29 Pedals - EUNA
EUNA is the Elite UNity Amplifier from 29 Pedals. An input driver that replaces a conventional buffer, EUNA is built to protect and condition your instrument's signal to prepare it...
29 Pedals - EUNA Limited Edition "Crunchberry"
Limited Edition "Crunchberry" EUNA is the Elite UNity Amplifier from 29 Pedals. An input driver that replaces a conventional buffer, EUNA is built to protect and condition your instrument's signal...
29 Pedals - FLWR
FLWR is an overdrive, distortion and sometimes fuzz! It starts very clean and gets up into Fuzz territory at max settings. It's designed to help you find your own...