Air Straps - The Limited Edition "Gaia Hemp" Strap
Made with thick 100% Organic Hemp strapping, making a beautifully natural, comfortable and strong guitar strap. Also, it is great for the environment being made by 100% natural fibres! Obviously, a quality material like this comes at higher price than our standard straps , but you can grab a truely stunning hemp strap that will last a lifetime for a great price.
The more beautiful your guitar, the more you want to play. Enhance your guitar with a handmade retro style strap with serious vintage vibes! Handmade with love & precision in the UK to create a strap that will turn heads and last a lifetime.
- For electric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Handcrafted in the UK 🇬🇧
- Premium British extra-thick full-grain leather.
- Hand-dyed walnut brown leather.
- Sealed & protected with a natural finish.
- Metal hardware - antique copper.
- Luxury Organic Hemp strapping for comfort.
- Gaia woven design & matching stitching.
- Stamped with a unique production no.
- 2 inches wide & extra long - extends to 165cm.
- Lovingly handcrafted in the UK, by guitarists, for guitarists.
- Limited edition - Hurry, once they’re gone they’re gone!
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
Live Line - LS2400 Series Guitar Straps - Crepe/Sakura [LS2400KSB]
Live Line LS2400 Series Guitar Straps / leather End - Crepe/Sakura [LS2400KSB]From some standard designs to timely cool designs. Very colorful and fashionable straps. All straps are hand crafted in...
Live Line - 50mm width Acrylic and cotton blend Straps - Black [LS1800CBK]
Live Line 50mm width Acrylic and cotton blend Straps - Black [LS1800CBK]From some standard designs to timely cool designs. Very colorful and fashionable straps. All straps are hand crafted in Japan...
Live Line - Japanese Guitar Strap Tatami-Beri Series [LST28SP7]
Live Line Japanese Guitar Strap Tatami-Beri Series [LST28SP7]The Tatami-beri is beautiful material like a kimono sash for the edge of Japanese Tatami. All Tatami-beri are made in Kojima of Kurashiki that...