Valeton - GP-1
The GP-1 is a compact, high performance guitar multi-effects processor.
It offers a potent effects processing platform and complete feature set,
so you can improve your skill and experiment with different guitar effects,
all with one simple-to-use, portable device.
The GP-1 has 100 effects to choose from and allows you to run 8 effects
simultaneously. It provides a EXP jack that allows you to connect an
external Expression Pedal, which can be assigned to the effect
you want to control for real-time effect changes.
● Effect types: 100 types
● Effect modules: Max. 8 simultaneous modules
● Drum Machine: 100 patterns
● Maximum recording time (looper mode): 25 seconds
● Number of user banks/patches: 10 patches x 10 banks
● Preset banks/patches: 10 patches x 10 banks
● Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz
● A/D conversion: 24-bit with 512 x oversampling
● D/A conversion: 24-bit with 512 x oversampling
● Signal processing: 32-bit
● Power: AC adapter: DC 9V (center negative), 500mA
● Batteries: Max. 6.5 hours of continuous operation using
4 AAA size alkaline batteries
Crazy Tube Circuits - Ziggy V2
The Crazy Tube Circuits Ziggy v2 is a British flavored dual overdrive / distortion designed with discreet MOSFET gain stages to respond like a tube amp with ultra touch sensitivity...
Crazy Tube Circuits - Magnifier
Featuring a dual Butler Amplifier front-end to ensure low noise performance and pristine sound quality Magnifier serves as a studio grade input buffer, or preamp with transparent clean boost of...
Crazy Tube Circuits - Splash MKIII
A versatile studio quality reverb in a small pedal format and user friendly design, utilizing our proven technique of paralleling analog with digital to get best of both worlds. Features 3...