GFI System - Synesthesia Modulation
Synesthesia is an advanced, yet user friendly dual-channel multi-modulation engines, capable of running two modulation algorithms simultaneously. Packed with 37 classic and modern algorithms and 3 different DSP routing schemes Synesthesia offers limitless sonic possibilities.
Synesthesia is not just another modulation pedal. By marrying a powerful dual-engine architecture with rich and deep algorithms we provide players with immersive and 'colorful' modulation effects experience, hence the name : Synesthesia.
Key Features :
- Dual-engine runs 2 algorithms simultaneously.
- 37 classic and modern modulation effects.
- Flexible DSP Routings : Cascade, Mixture, Split.
- 32 Presets.
- MIDI In / MIDI Thru.
- Expression Pedal and CV input.
- Aux Switch expansion.
- Input impedances : 1 MOhm.
- Output impedances : 500 Ohm.
- DAC / ADC resolution : 24 bits.
- Current draw : ~240 mA.
- Input / Output jacks : 1/4 inch TS.
- USB Connector : Type B
- Weight : 800 grams (1.6 lbs).
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 12 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power requirement : 9VDC / 240mA, negative-center plug.
** Shipping Cost to Hong Kong and Macau will be charged by SF Express (Pay by receiver)
29 Pedals - EUNA
EUNA is the Elite UNity Amplifier from 29 Pedals. An input driver that replaces a conventional buffer, EUNA is built to protect and condition your instrument's signal to prepare it...
GFI System - Cabzeus MONO
Cabzeus MONO is a compact yet powerful speaker simulator + DI.Box pedal. It was developed as a single channel version of its stereo big brother, Cabzeus. Cabzeus Mono offers 12...
GFI System - Specular Tempus
Specular Tempus is a powerful reverb and delay effect processor in a compact pedal. Featuring 32 hand-crafted algorithms, 32 presets. stereo in/out, tap-tempo, and extensive inter-connectivity. Using the SpecLab software...